How to enable ‘Silent Mode’ on Galaxy S4 in Android Lollipop
1. You will need to check the About Device menu and make sure you are running the latest Lollipop software update with the number 5.0 and up.
2. You don’t need root access to follow this guide. In fact, we want you to be running the stock Android with TouchWiz UI for Lollipop and nothing else. If you
are running a custom ROM you should probably return back to stock firmware to make this work for you.
HOW TO ENTER SILENT MODE ON SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 RUNNING ANDROID LOLLIPOP 5.0.X
1. Turn on your S4 smartphone.
2. Unlock the passcode and open the Quick Settings
screen by swiping down the notification bar.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the Sound list and look for the Star icon.
4. The Star icon is giving you Priority Interruptions. Inside the priority list is two different options you can
toggle between. It’s currently set to the “no silent” mode.
5. By turning off that mode you will be changing the devices Settings so they are completely silent.
6. That’s it! Now you won’t get woken up by annoying vibrations next to your bedside table.