HOW TO USE WHATSAPP ON PC WITHOUT USING ANY APPLICATION
The WhatsApp chat client application for PC was recently launched which means, you can also chat with your friends on Whatsapp using your computer. The WhatsApp for PC application doesn’t require any type of emulators or third party software to make it work.
Below are some simple steps you should follow to start using WhatsApp chat application on your PC.
How To Use WhatsApp Chat Client On PC?
1. First of all, download and install the up-to-date version of Whatsapp application for your mobile smartphone from their official website at whatsapp.com .
2. Launch the whatsapp app and press the phone menu option
3. From the list of menu, Tap on Whatsapp Web you would have something like below asking you to scan a QR code.
4. Now you will be ask to visit the whatsapp web version at https:// web. whatsapp.com on your computer via Chrome browser ans scan the QR code.
5. The QR code will display on your computer then you will have to scan the QR code with the WhatsApp QR code scanner on your phone.
6. Once it is done, then you are good to go. You have now paired your mobile and web whatsapp clients together.
7. Note that for the whatsapp web client to work, your phone need to be connected to the internet always. To update your whatsapp status or edit profile, notifications and other settings, all you need to do is to click on the three dark dots arranged vertically above the app on your computer desktop, then make the changes you want. That’s all.