Ntel 4GLTE : Read The Usage Policy, Data plans And Exciting Offers
It was on Friday that Ntel 4GLTE service was launched in Nigeria and was tested at Abuja and Lagos but it appears that not many people got the sim yet, but according to press release, Ntel’s say they are offering free on-net calls for life for the first 100,000 subscribers to activate their lines, as well as “unlimited data usage for 3 months on select bundles”.
And those who have earlier reserved a number, there is an exciting, additional benefit in store: free On-Net voice calls for One Year!
but their tariff plan or data plan has leaked yesterday..
Below are the ntel data plans and ntel tariff plans
|Smart Phone Starter td>||N1,000||3 days||Unlimited data,30minutes voice calls, SMS td>|
|Standard Plan||N2,400||7 days||Unlimited Data,70minutes calls, SMS|
|Monthly plans||N9,000||30 days||Unlimited data, 300 minutes calls, SMS|
While we await more info on this, you can read their Fair Usage Policy below
1. ntel is committed to providing our customers with a fast and reliable service hence, we have taken steps to
implement our Fair Use Policy.
2. This Policy shall apply to all our customers (pre-paid and post-paid).
3. Our Fair Use Policy is aligned with the best industry practices of global telecommunications providers and is
subject to change without prior notice.
4. This policy allows us maintain the quality of our mobile internet service and give all ntel customers fair opportunities to enjoy our network.
5. Customers likely to be affected by this policy are those who generate large volumes of traffic; often have file-sharing software or peer-to-peer/torrent apps on their phones or tablets; and download large-format files such as music, videos and movies consistently.
6. At peak periods each day, any customer who has used a total volume of 3GB will be slowed down to 512bps.
7. We reserve the right to review these fair use levels from time to time.
8. We also reserve the right to limit or suspend service to anyone who uses or attempts to use the service in any way that may attract any sanctions or
9. We reserve the right to suspend use for fraud if such use has or may have a negative effect on our business.
10. Customers are only entitled to use our services for personal, non-commercial use. We reserve the right to impose network protection controls, limit the speed of, suspend or block your access to services, or disconnect you if your use is excessive and/or not in keeping with that reasonably expected of a private individual.
11. We may or may not notify you before taking any of the above actions.
12. The allowance set out in this fair use policy is based on bundles used within Nigeria. Any use when you are abroad will be charged at the relevant international rates.
Are you among those who were able to book Ntel’s number prior to the launch? And have you collected your Ntel SIM? If yes, then let us have additional info about the services from you…