How to Play All PS2 Games On Your Android Phone
Good evening arewamobile blog readers.It is no longer news that sony interactive entertainment have discontinued the production of PS2 game consoles as such you wouldn’t find in market places. That doesn’t means that you can no longer play the game since you are having your smartphone right with you.
For someone to play PS2 games on his phone, an emulator and the game files have to be downloaded into his device.
Some of the popular ps2 Games
– Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
– The rise of cobra
– Silent hill
– GTA san andreas
– Grand Theft Auto III
– God of War II
– Final fantassy X
– Star Wars: Battlefront II
The above games could all be gotten from emuparadise.mobi .
– PS2 emulator and from Download it from Here
– Download PS2 ISO(the game files) from emuparadise.mobi
How To Play PS2 (PlayStation) Games On your Android phone ?
– Download and install the PS2 emulator on your android phone.
– Copy the games ISO files you’ve downloaded to a directory on your android smartphone’s Internal storage named Play data files
– Open the emulator app and tap the menu icon on top left corner you’ll see unsorted tap on it to list all games with each identified by its cover art
– Now tap on any game you wish to play and start playing till your battery dried up.
: If you by the time you’ve requested for the list of all the games happened to be an appearance of no any image cover on your games then long tap the game ISO in emulator and tap ” EDIT”. Scroll down and tap ” DEFAULT” to bring back the game cover art.
Hope the post has enlightened , if so then share with friends as it might be of service to some of your friends too…Ads