how to read whatsapp messages sent to you without the sender knowing
This post was written and sent to us by sani ibrahim mahmud
Steps to follow
• navigate to the settings on your device – drag up from the bottom for Control Centre on iOS, to down from the top for the Quick Settings in Android – and switch-on Airplane Mode.
• Now that you have cut-off any data to and from your smartphone you can safely launch the WhatsApp app.
• You might have to dismiss a warning pop-up about the app not working correctly in Airplane Mode, but then you’re free to navigate to the message or image of your choice and have a read.
• Next close the app completely – iOS users can double-tap on the home button and swipe-up on the WhatsApp preview pane, while Android smartphone owners should tap the multitask button and swipe the preview to the left to dismiss it.
• Once the app is closed, it is safe to turn-off Airplane Mode.
Remember – the next time you launch WhatsApp without Airplane Mode enabled, the blue ticks will re-appear.