Good evening arewamobile blog readers. I’m introducing to you the latest glo free setting which works strictly on android phones.
Without too much essay, let me get straight to the point.
As usual, the requirements for a task like this will always be psiphon app or any other third party application that may function in a way psiphon do..
-Download psiphon handler from google or playstore if you don’t have one.
– Use the Glo default APN for your phone setting i.e APN should be glosecure and both username and password should be secure
-Now, open the inbuilt Browser or Chrome, and then go to hsi.glo.com
Press green button, press continue PAYU and click on continue.
Restart your phone and launch the Psiphon Handler, in the handler menu :
-Mark remove port
-Proxy type: Real host
– Proxy server: redirect.glo.com
– Real Proxy Type: HTTP
– Real Proxy Port: 80
– Hit the Save button
– Immediately you click save, a pop up message will appear requesting to use Tunnel whole device, just tap on the option to Tunnel Whole Device and it will take you to the next phase
– Choose the Option Menu
– Under this Option menu, you will see Select Region , tap and select USA
– Go to your More Option settings and untick connect through HTTP Proxy
– Go back now to the main page of the Psiphon and tap the start button below, wait for few seconds for it to Connect. Then, fire up any browser and any other apps.
Share with your friends on Facebook, twitter , Whatsapp etc