You might have not known about SMS Forwarding, but it’s a handy android feature to forward SMS from a mobile number to another mobile number or even to an email address. This feature is a worthwhile
feature for the people who have recently changed their mobile phone number and are willing to be receiving all the SMS to new mobile number. So, without taking much of
your time here is a detailed guide on how to activate and use SMS forwarding feature.
Forward SMS From One Number To Another Number:
1. To forward your SMS, first of all you need to have an SMS Forwarding
application for your smartphone. If you are an android phone user then you can download and install this free app SMS forwarding app.
2. Once done, open SMS forwarding app and you will see something like
Click mark on “Enable Forwarding”.
3. Now click mark on “Forward with SMS”. Now enter your new number on
which you want to be receiving forwarded SMS in “Destination Number” field.
4. Alternatively, If you want to receive the forwarded SMS to your email address then follow these steps with the exception of the step number 3. Check mark on “Forward with Email” and enter your email address in “Email of Recipients” field.
Now you need to enter an out going
email account details through which all the SMS notifications will be
forwarded to your recipient mail address. Enter a valid email address
in “Outgoing Mail Account” and password in “Password of Outgoing Mail Account”.
5. If you want to delete the forwarded messages after SMS forwarding then click mark on “Delete Forwarded Message”.
One thing to note here is that “Forward SMS to Email Address” method won’t work, if your mobile phone is not connected with internet. Are you facing any trouble while activating SMS forwarding, then kindly drop your comments in comment box below.