How To Get 2.2GB For N500 And 4.5GB For N1,000 On Airtel
The Airtel Triple Data Offer has been rolling since 2017, however up till now, just a couple of individuals are getting a charge out of the idea in lowkey, a few of us felt that the offer is not available any longer. Along these lines, today, I will impart to you all as it’s yet bursting hot, the new technique for activating the Airtel Triple Data Offer.
This offer is like the celebrated MTNYafun-yafun offer. Airtel Triple data offer prizes you with 3x the amount of data you buy. For example, in the event that you buy a data heap of N1000, which normally gives you 1.5GB , you will get 4.5GB instead, in addition to N3000 airtime bonus to call all Networks. That is multiple times of your N1000 and the 1.5GB data you acquired.
It is a methods for stunning new clients just as tempting old clients to re-enacting their torpid lines.
Inorder to Activate Airtel Triple Data Offer one has to:
- Buy a new Airtel sim card Or use an Airtel SIM less than three months old.
- Send via sms Get To 141
- Send another sms MIFI to 141 (also before every subscription).
- Ignore the messages sent afterward. Then buy a data plan.
- When buying data, choose the first option one which includes Airtel Free Surf.
- Don’t select Stop my data option, which is the second option.
- That’s all.
- Load either 500 naira normally and dial *141*500# (valid for 14 days) 750mb x3 = 2.2GB + other smaller bonuses
- Or recharge 1000 naira normally and dial *141*1000# (valid for 30 days) 1.5GB x3 = 4.5GB + other smaller bonuses.
- Or recharge 2000 naira normally and dial *141*2000# (valid for 30 days) = 3.5GB x3 = 10.5GB + other smaller bonuses.
- Or recharge 3000 naira normally and dial *141*2000# (valid for 30 days) = 3.5GB x3 = 15.5GB + other smaller bonuses.
- That’s all, friends. Enjoy while it lasts.