Evening, i read this post at techviral blog, after which i found a need to share it with you guys.. Enjoy reading.
It is not that complicated to find out who visited your profile, just follow the simple steps mentioned below :
1. Open your Facebook Timeline [eg.Facebook.com/yashedabai]
2. Right click on your timeline and then select “View page Source”.
3. You will be redirected to page where you will find many codes.
4. Then press CTRL + F on your keyboard, then a search bar will appear as it can be seen in the image below:
5. You will see many numbers there, actually these are the profile IDs of people who visit your timeline.
6. The profile ID will be like this “100001924873561-2″, every profile ID will contain “-2”, so you have to remove “-2” from any profile ID which you will find on the View Page Source.
For example, Facebook.com/100001924873561 Remember, that first ID indicates the one who visited your profile frequently while as the last ID indicates your friends who rarely visits your profile. So, these are steps which will help you in finding the friends who visit your profile more often. By using this method, you will not need any third party application.
Share this post with friends…